Items from Candyforest & PG Mall (2nd batch) arrived at my place on 13 Nov 2008.

The following are the names who their items are here:

clara = 4 items (PG)

Yingying = 1 item (PG)
JunMin = 1 item OOS (PG)
Eugene = 1 item arrived & 1 item OOS (Candyforest)
Wanyi = 1 item arrived

Sweeties whose items are OOS please email me ur account type and number, i will make the refund asap.


Meetup:

1. Mon - Fri = Dover MRT station. Pls email me the time u want for the meetup, i will compare the time with my timetable, if there is no overlapping, we can do the meetup. However if there is any, we can rearrange the meetup again. Thax.

2. Sat & Sun = Marsiling MRT station; at ur convenient time.

Those opt for postage, i will email u the postage fees within this week. I will only send out the items once i had received the postage fees.


Pls bring ur own recycle bags or carrier during the meetup, so we can save the earth together!!

Thank you very much.



About Us

Download